Careers at The Bentley Hotel
At The Bentley London Hotel, we believe in attracting a passionate and dedicated workforce.
We are continually on the lookout for passionate people who have a desire to offer exceptional service to join our team. We offer a competitive package and benefits which include:
- Laundry and dry cleaning of team member uniforms
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Employee recognition scheme
- Discounted room rates
- Discounts within the restaurant and bar
- Opportunities for promotions within the company
If you are interested in joining our dedicated team, please contact our Human Resources department for further information on: email@example.com
Current Job Offers
FOOD & BEVERAGE ASSISTANT
£7.83 per hour + service charge
An exciting opportunity has arrived to join the absolutely stunning and high profile 5 star The Bentley London Hotel. We are currently recruiting an experienced Food & Beverage Associate to join the team. You will be responsible for assisting in the running of the Food & Beverage department, ensuring an efficient and effective operation. To strive at all times for 100% customer satisfaction
We are looking for someone who has a passion for hospitality, is willing to go extra mile to achieve the guest satisfaction and has a pride of being part of the well-established and successful Company. We have a great product and great people - if you one of them then all we need is YOU!
- To ensure all areas are presented to the agreed standard.
- To ensure you are aware of the menu content and demonstrate high levels of product knowledge.
- To ensure that customers are greeted in a warm and friendly manner and that orders are taken efficiently, and where necessary, with guidance.
- To provide attentive service to all customers during their meal/drink.
- To ensure that all food and drink served is properly recorded as per Hotel policy.
- To serve all guests in a professional and efficient manner.
- To ensure that all store areas are in order and tidied on a regular basis.
- To ensure all Cash Handling procedures are adhered to.
- To be fully aware and observant of liquor licensing laws.
- The ideal candidate for this position must have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience with the MICROS system would be an advantage
- Ability to work on own initiative and unsupervised
- Flexible approach with regards to working additional hours (this role will involve working early and late shifts and also working on weekends).
- Confident, can-do approach
- Team player attitude
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
The Bentley London Hotel is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Contact: Jest Varghese
WARNING – FRADULENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
It has come to our attention that various organisations and individuals are contacting people offering false employment opportunities at The Bentley London. Such scams are fraudulent and intended to steal from the victims. We are taking this matter extremely seriously and will continue to report any fraudulent activity to the relevant authorities.
Click here to read our read our Recruitment Fraud Guidance