There is no other city quite like London and The Bentley London is situated in the very heart of Kensington. From the couture shops of Chanel, Yves St. Laurent, Gucci and Louis Vuitton in Knightsbridge to the trendy boutiques on the King’s Road. The Royal Albert Hall, the Natural History Museum and the priceless collections of the V&A are only minutes away.
The hotel is superbly located for the capital’s premier commercial and cultural centres and is within easy access to the city, the M4 motorway, and London’s international airports.
We are merely minutes away from the excitement, yet bathed in an oasis of calm.
The Neighbourhood Places of Interest
- Victoria & Albert (V & A) Science and Natural History Museums
- Kensington Palace and Gardens
- Royal Albert Hall
- Knightsbridge Shopping − Harrods & Harvey Nichols Stores
- Sloane Square & the Royal Court Theatre
- Kings Road
- Brompton Cross & the boutique shops of Walton Street
- High Street Kensington & Holland Park (home of summer Opera)
Distance to / from Hotel
- Heathrow Airport 15 miles West, 30 minutes
- Kensington Palace and Gardens 1 mile North, 5 minutes
- Earls Court and Olympia 1 mile West, 5 minutes
- Harrods & Knightsbridge 1 mile East, 5 minutes
- Kings Road 1 mile South, 5 minutes
- Royal Albert Hall ¾ mile north east, 5 minutes
- Park Lane at Piccadilly 1 ½ miles east, 8 minutes
- Gloucester Road Station 250 meters, 2 minutes
From London Heathrow (30 − 60 minutes) turn right at traffic lights by Cromwell Hospital into Knaresborough Place, then left (follow road round corner) after 2 blocks into Courtfield Road and then right onto Ashburn Place. Hotel is located on the right of the small roundabout. The doorman can valet park your car to the nearest public car park (at a charge), no need to book.
Heathrow Airport; by underground direct to Gloucester Road station on the Piccadilly Line, 45 minutes. At the exit, turn right onto Gloucester road and right at the traffic lights onto Harrington Gardens, the hotel is on the left.
Heathrow to Paddington Station, 20 minutes on the Heathrow Express Train (2 − 4 trains per hour) Gatwick to Victoria Station, 30 minutes by Gatwick Express Train (2 − 4 trains per hour) Take Underground to Gloucester Road Tube Station or 15 minutes taxi ride.
Enjoy the taste of 'Summer Breeze Afternoon Tea' and 'Mediterranean Mezze'. Indulgently fresh and delicious.
Get that blushing bridal glow with
pre-wedding preparation package and look stunning on your big day!
Treat yourself or a friend to some one-on-one pampering at Le Kalon Spa over summer and enjoy a full 60 minutes of bliss for just £60!
Take advantage of specials before they are seen on this site.